Cash App decided to add the stock features in mid-2019, and it became a popular source for users to buy and sell stock on Cash App within a year.
Stocks trading is an adventurous journey for some of us, as it is full of fluctuation, and few investors who are vibrant in taking risk become successful using the Cash App stock feature. We will also like to tell you that Stock trading depends on the platform on which a user chooses to trade stocks.
We strongly recommend users to invest in Cash App stocks because Cash App has made very simple steps to invest for beginners.
Now, let’s understand how a user can buy or sell stocks using Cash App Stocks feature?
How to buy a stock on Cash App?
- Open Cash App on your Phone.
- Click on the fourth icon placed on the lower side.
- The screen will show you two option “Stocks” and “Bitcoin”
- Select the “Stock” option.
- The screen will show you “Companies list” and “Companies Stocks” for trading.
- Scroll down to select the “Company,” the share you want to buy.
- Then, click on the “Buy” option.
- Enter the amount and tap on the “Next” option.
- Here, click on the “Confirm” option.
- Scan your finger or enter a secret code as per your device settings.
Before going ahead to mention the steps of selling stocks on the Cash app; we would also like to mention that our website has also published a blog on Bitcoin purchases using the Cash app platform.
How to sell a stock on Cash App?
Please follow these steps to sell stocks on Cash App.
- Login to your account, and tap the icon.
- Check out the current valuation of your shares.
- Select the share you want to sell.
- Now, click on the “Sell” option.
- Enter the amount, and tap on the “Next” option.
- Here, click the “confirm” option.
- Scan your finger, or enter a secret code according to your device settings.
Here, we have also provided a short video representation on “How to trade stocks on Cash App?” below. If you are facing any problem while performing these steps or we would like to recommend you to read Cash App Help for further assistance.
Wrapping up: We hope we made it easier for you to buy and sell stock on Cash App through the above-mentioned simple steps. We will also recommend beginners go through the PPT “My first Stock” on the official site of the Cash App.
No, you can not buy or sell stocks on Cash App anytime; there is a schedule for selling and buying of stocks on Cash App; Cash App also follows the Stock market schedule that works Monday to Friday from 09:30 AM to 04:00 PM EST (Excluding Holidays).
After the user sells a stock on the Cash app it automatically adds the amount to the user Cash App balance within two business days.
To cancel a pending order, proceed with the below steps: –
1. Click on the “Activity Tab” of your Cash App.
2. Tap CANCEL on the pending stock purchase.
3. To confirm your order cancellation, click the “Yes” option.