You can use Cash App Card on the global e-commerce giant, Amazon easily by multiple ways.
Amazon accepts all kinds of credit and debit cards. Since Cash Card is a debit card itself, it can be used to make purchases on Amazon.
You can either directly add the card in your Amazon account and make the purchase or use the Card for making payment at the time of purchase. You can make payments on the global e-Commerce giant as long as you have enough balance in your Cash App account.
Use the quick links below to easily scroll through the sections of this article:
How to use Cash App Card on Amazon?
There are two methods you can use to make payments on Amazon using Cash Card:
Method 1 of 2: Adding Cash App Card to your Amazon account
Follow these steps to add Cash App Card to your Amazon Account:
1. Sign up or login your Amazon account from the profile tab on the top right of Amazon.com or Amazon app home screen.
2. Tap on the ‘menu’ icon positioned at the top left of Amazon homepage.
3. Scroll down and open ‘your account’.
4. Open ‘Your Payments’ and select ‘New payment method’
5. Select ‘Add a credit or debit card’ among the available options.
6. Enter your Cash App card details (card number, CVV, name) and save it.
Method 2 of 2: Using Cash App card during purchase
Follow these steps to make a purchase on Amazon using Cash App Card:
1. Add the product or service you want to buy in Amazon cart.
2. Tap on ‘Proceed to checkout’.
3. Choose ‘Add a credit or debit card’ as payment method.
4. Enter your Cash App card details (card number, CVV, name) and proceed payment subsequently by entering the OTP received on your registered mobile.
5. Your payment is successful.
Can you use Cash App on Amazon without a Cash Card?
No, you cannot use Cash App on Amazon without a Cash Card. Currently Amazon and Cash App do not have an integrated payment gateway so you cannot make a payment on Amazon without a Cash card.
But, you can easily get a Cash App card in no time by requesting one through Cash App.
To get a Cash Card, go to the Cash Card Tab in the bottom of Cash App home screen. Select color and design subsequently for your custom Cash Card. Your Cash Card will arrive within 10 business days of applying.
To know more about ordering Cash Card, click here.
Can You Use Cash App Card To Make Online Payments?
Since Cash App card is a debit card, you can use Cash App card on all the websites that accept ‘visa debit cards’ as a payment method to make online payments.
Also, you can withdraw the amount in your Cash App account through ATM or use it at any POS machine.
Remember that you cannot spend more than the funds available is your Cash App Account since Cash Card is not a Credit Card and Cash App does not provide overdraft facility.
Cash App Card is a Visa Debit Card which you may use to make payments on Amazon by using either of the two methods discussed in the article.
Not only Amazon, you can use your Cash Card at all the e-commerce websites and stores that accept Visa Debit Card as payment method.
Can I use cash card on e-commerce websites other than Amazon?
You can use Cash Card on all the e-commerce websites that accept Visa Debit Cards.
Can I purchase services on Amazon using Cash App Card?
Yes, you can use Cash App card to purchase both products and service on Amazon. You can either add Cash Card into your Amazon Account or use the card at the time of purchase.
Is Cash App Card in-line with the Amazon’s cancellation policy?
Yes Cash App Card is in-line with Amazon’s cancellation policy. You get refund into your Cash App wallet upon product cancellation.