If you are looking to find Cash app bitcoin wallet address then look no further but in the article as in 2018 Cash app introduced Bitcoin purchase option on its platform; however, Cash app did not enabled on-chain transaction feature nor the users had information to find bitcoin Wallet address.
Good news is Cash app recently added the feature to send and receive Bitcoins on its platform providing the freedom to its users.
How to receive bitcoin on Cash app wallet?
Steps to receive Bitcoin on Cash app are mentioned below:
- Open and login to your Cash app account on your cell phone.
- Click on the “Investment” tab.
- Now, click on the Bitcoin option available at the home screen.
- Now, click on the Airplane icon.
- Click on “Enable Sending and Receiving”.
- Click on the “Receive Bitcoin” option and copy the Bitcoin address.
Important Note for enabling On-Chain Bitcoin transaction:-
- To enable On-Chain transaction; Cash app may redirect you to the verification page; there, you will need to follow the prompt and would have to enter your SSN and click Selfie to verify; click here to learn the process of Cash app verification.
- After following Cash app verification steps you need to wait for 24-48 hours for Cash app response.
- Once your account is verified, you will be able to see your Cash app wallet address and Bitcoin Code then you can easily copy and send it to the payee.
Wrapping up:- Sending and receiving Bitcoin on Cash app is easy and simple as we have laid down the steps with graphical pointers for everyone to follow.
Yes, you can send and receive bitcoin on Cash app.
Sorry, you cannot set up Cash app wallet address as it is a unique address that is given from Cash app; however, you can check your Cash app wallet by enabling on-chain bitcoin transaction option.
Sure, you can send bitcoin more than $5 in a day as Cash app has set the following limits for Cash app bitcoin transactions.
*Weekly sending limit: $7,500
*Weekly receiving limit: $7,500
Yes, you can send bitcoin using @Cashtag or Bitcoin wallet code on Cash app.
Yes, Cash app charges a minimal amount on each Bitcoin transaction (Including Sale and purchase).
No, Cash app code and Cash app bitcoin code are different as Cash app code is available for all users (Cash app verified and non-verified users). However the user can get Cash app bitcoin wallet address by enabling on-chain bitcoin transactions.
On-Chain Bitcoin transactions help users to send or receive bitcoin from other bitcoin wallets; moreover, it is necessary on Cash app to enable the feature for sending and receiving bitcoin between Cash app users too.