“Sharing is caring” has become “sharing is earning”, at least using Cash App; yes, this policy is now followed by many mobile apps for expansion. Cash App bonus is also a similar option to Cash App. Cash App provides a bonus to its user for promoting its services to their acquaintance and friends.
In this blog post, we will mention about Cash app bonus; how users can earn and claim Cash App bonus? The bonus of $5 can be earned by inviting friends; once a friend activates Cash App on their device, the invitee will earn a $5 bonus. So, let start the process to earn Cash App points.
How to add people on Cash App?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to invite people:
- Open the Cash App on your iPhone or Android.
- Click on the Account icon, placed in the top-left corner of your screen.
- See below the user $cashtag; there is an option of “Invite Friends, Get $5.”
- Tap on the “Invite Friends” option.
- You will get a popup screen where you can search for the contacts you want to send Cash app invitation by scrolling the contact list.
- Once you select a person in the invite list, a checkmark will appear next to their name.
- After selecting all the invitees, tap on the “Invite” option.
- Next, the user will get a text message that includes your unique referral code.
- Edit the text or send the same to invite your contact.
- Now, tap on the “Send” button.
Important Note: There are two important points given below regarding Cash App invitation:
- If the user has not allowed Cash App to access his contacts, the user can invite friends by entering the phone number or email ID and tap on the “send” button.
- Users can only invite those contacts who are not Cash App users. Any user in the contact list who already has a Cash App account will show (Uses Cash App) appearing next to their name in green text on your contact list or Phone book.
How to claim Cash App bonus?
To claim Cash App bonus, the invitee has to install Cash App using your code.
Once the user activates his account on Cash App by entering the referral code and initiates a transfer of a minimum of $5 from his Cash app account, then you both will get a $5 bonus in your Cash App wallet, respectively.
Note: To claim Cash app referral bonus, your friend must use your referral code to sign in on Cash app and a newly linked debit card to send $5 within 14 days of the invitation.
Now in order to check your Cash App bonus, kindly follow below steps:
Please follow the steps below to check your bonus on Cash App.
- Login to your cash app account.
- Tap on the $ sign option to check the balance.
Wrapping up: – One can easily gain information and follow the steps to claim their Cash App bonus and invite their friends on Cash app with a $5 reward.
There can be many reasons for not getting the 5$ bonus from Cash App : –
Reason 1. If your friend does not enter your referral code, you will not get $5 rewards from Cash App.
Reason 2.If the user uses a referral code after 14 days of invitation, you are not entitled.
Reason 3.To know the accurate status, contact Cash App support.
The user can get $5 from Cash App by inviting his friend on Cash App platform; moreover, the new user can also get $5 by registering on Cash App using the referral code of his friend.
Cash app referral code is a combination of numbers and alphabet. The user can see their referral code at the end of their invitation link.
The user has to transfer a minimum of $5 from a newly linked debit card from Cash App to get a referral bonus.
Yes, the U.S. citizen can invite his friend living in the U.K to join Cash App platform; however, both will get different rewards, as per Cash App policy.