Send Money From Google Pay To Cash App : Google Pay is one of the known online payment methods which is used by the people in most of the countries. There are many users who uses multiple online payment applications.
Same, way their number of users who use Google Pay and Cash App for online transactions. The most asked question from such users is how can they Transfer money from Google Pay to Cash App account.
- What is Google Pay?
- How to Download Google Pay from the Play Store and App Store?
- Here are the steps by which you can download and install Google Pay from Play Store:
- Here are the steps by which you can download and install Google Pay from App Store:
- How to Setup a New Account on Google Pay?
- How to Register your Cash Card to Google Pay?
- How to Transfer Money from Google Pay to Cash App?
- What is the limit of sending and receiving money on the Cash App?
So, in this article we will share some information and the steps which can help you in transferring money from Google Pay to Cash App.
What is Google Pay?
Google Pay is an online payment application which was developed by the Google to make transfers and receiving money easier with few taps direct to the Bank account which is liked to Google Pay.
With the help of the Google Pay app you can make payments in stores, purchase movie tickets, tickets of busses, Air tickets and many more.
Google app is available on both Play store and App store and doesn’t require any high-quality system requirements on smartphones. It runs smoothly on both Android and iOS devices.
How to Download Google Pay from the Play Store and App Store?
Here are the steps by which you can download and install Google Pay from Play Store:
- Firstly, you need to open Play Store on your Android device.
- Then tap on the search bar which is at the top of the home screen of Play Store.
- After that type Google Pay in that search bar.
- It will take you to the page where you will see the Google Pay app icon and install option on the right-hand side.
- Tap on the option “Install”
- Then the downloading will start and it will get installed on your Android Device.
Here are the steps by which you can download and install Google Pay from App Store:
- Firstly, you need to open the App Store ion your iOS device.
- Then you have to tap on the search icon which is on the bottom right hand side corner of the screen.
- After that enter Google Pay in the search bar.
- You will see the Google Pay icon in the search result with the option “Install” next to it.
- Tap on install and wait for the app to get downloaded.
Make sure that while downloading the Google Pay on Android and iOS your smartphone is connected to a strong internet connection. So, that the downloading didn’t get interrupted.
And after installing and downloading the applications on your smartphone. You need to setup a new account on Google Pay.
How to Setup a New Account on Google Pay?
If you have already downloaded and created a new account on Google Pay then you can skip these steps and move forward to know the steps on how to transfer money from Google Pay to Cash App.
If you have not created a new account on Google Pay then here are the steps by which you can create a new account on Google Pay:
- Firstly, you need to open the Google Pay app on your smartphone.
- Then, choose the language which you like to keep.
- After that you need to put your phone number to the Google Pay. Make sure that your Bank account is registered with the same phone number. This is because you will receive the SMS and confirmation messages on that number.
- Then it will automatically detect your registered email ID. After that tap on the “Continue” option
- You will receive the confirmation email on your registered mobile number with a onetime password (OTP) which you need to enter in the Google Pay to complete the setup of the account.
- Then you can choose a lock screen pattern. Also, you can create a PIN to Google Pay for security and privacy purpose.
After the completion of these steps your account will get created successfully and you can start using Google Pay for the online transactions.
In order to make any kind of transfer from Google Pay to Cash App you need to link your Cash Card to the Google Pay account. Check the steps below for the same.
How to Register your Cash Card to Google Pay?
Before making any transfer from Google Pay account to Cash App account. You have to link your Cash Card to Google Pay account.
So, here are the steps to register a Cash Card to Google Pay account:
- Firstly, you need to open the Google Pay app on your device.
- Then, select the option “Payment Method”.
- After that select the option “Add Card” and confirm by clicking on “Proceed”.
- Enter the details of your Cash Card. The details include card number, CVV and the expiry date.
- Then you need to verify the details of the account.
- Once the verification is complete, your Cash Card is successfully registered to Google Pay account.
Now, your account is ready to transfer money from the Google Pay account to Cash App account. Check out the steps below by which you can transfer money from Google Pay account to Cash account.
How to Transfer Money from Google Pay to Cash App?
Once, you have linked your Cash Card to Google Pay. Your Google Pay account is ready to transfer money to Cash account.
Here are the steps which will help you to send money to Cash App from GPay app:
- Firstly, you need to open the Cash App on your device.
- Then open the Cash Card option which is on the home screen of the Cash App.
- After that, you have to select the option “Add to Google Pay” option.
- At last, you have to follow the steps and instructions which you get on the screen.
After the completion of these steps you can send money from Google Pay to Cash App.
What is the limit of sending and receiving money on the Cash App?
As per the limits of Cash App the unverified account user can send up to $250/week and receive $1,000/month. And the user with a verified account can send $7,500/week and receive unlimited amount on Cash App.
Here we gave the information about Google Pay and how you can setup a new account on Google Pay and after that you can add money from Google Pay to Cash App card with the help of Cash Card.
If you get any trouble with Cash App. You can reach out to the support of Cash App. Our representatives are here to help you with the issue.