Cash app users can easily buy and sell Bitcoins on the same platform easily. If you are looking to withdraw bitcoins on cash app then look no further but follow the blog.
Also you can easily transfer your Bitcoin from Cash app to other crypto wallet easily like Binance, Coinbase etc.
If you are also looking to withdraw Bitcoin from Cash app, kindly hop on and read further below.
How to enable On-Chain Bitcoin Transaction ?
By following the given steps, one can easily enable on-chain bitcoin transaction.
- Login to your Cash app account using your Phone and tap on the “Banking” tab.
- Click on “Bitcoin” option.
- Now, Click on the “Enable Bitcoin option”.
Important Notes: –
- After following these steps Cash app may redirect you to the verification page; you will need to enter your SSN and click selfie to verify; click here to know the verification process.
- After following the above-mentioned steps, you need to wait for Cash app response, Cash app usually takes 24-48 hours to review the Bitcoin withdraw request.
In the next section, we have mentioned steps to send Bitcoin to other Crypto wallets like Binance, Coinbase. However kindly note that Cash app charges 1.75% to withdraw Bitcoin from Cash app.
How to transfer Bitcoin from Cash App to Coinbase?
Follow below mentioned steps to transfer Bitcoin from Cash app to Coinbase or Binance:
- Click on the “Investment” option on Cash App.
- Now, select Bitcoin option.
- Click on the “ ” icon, it is “Send” option.
- Now, tap on the “Send Bitcoin” option.
- Now, enter the amount and click “Send” option.
- Here, enter the wallet address where you would like to transfer your bitcoin.
- Review details and click “Confirm” option.
Important Note: According to Cash app terms & conditions, the user must have 0.001 Bitcoin in his wallet to transfer to another wallet. However, Cash app has set a limitation to withdraw bitcoin. The user cannot withdraw more than $2,000 worth of Bitcoin for a day and $5000 for a week.
Can I transfer bitcoin to Cash app Wallet?
Yes, you can transfer bitcoin to Cash app wallet using its unique address from wallets such as Exodo, Electrum, My celium, Cobo and much more.
Also note that Cash app only accept bitcoin (BTC) at the moment that means you cannot transfer any other cryptocurrency such as BCH or BSV. If you transfer anything other than BTC which are not supported on Cash app, will result in loss of funds.
Wrapping up: – This blog will help you understand the steps to withdraw Bitcoins on cash app easily with fees and limitations attached to it. As security could be an interesting feature of any app, Cash app also has the finest security pattern for its users; click here to read Cash app Security.
Yes, Cash app users can transfer Bitcoin from Cash App to Binance, Cash app to Coinbase, or other crypto wallets.
Yes, you can receive bitcoin on Cash app by enabling On-chain Bitcoin transaction.
Cash app charges 1.75% of the selected amount of Bitcoin.
Cash app users have to verify their identity to enable withdrawal settings on Cash app.